Wednesday, June 20, 2007

He's Too Cute!!!!

After a few days now our little guy has started to look like himself more and we couldn't be more in love with him. We went a little crazy on the picture taking today, so click on this picture to check out a few:
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by hollydlr

In addition to our photography escapades, we had our friend Amber, a professional photographer, come over this morning for a photo shoot. I am sure they will turn out beautiful, but Gregory was not too thrilled about modeling - although he was wide awake he was complaining loudly half the time...Amber was very patient...I'm sure its no different from the usual for a newborn... When they are ready, the pro pics will be available for viewing and ordering online - we will post when we get the link for that....

My milk came in today and he is nursing like a champ, but tonight might be kinda rough with a lot of feedings - have to keep on top of it to prevent getting too engorged. Good thing I can take naps during the day... Dan has to go back to work tomorrow so Greg and I might settle down in the nursery instead - yet another great thing about using a mattress instead of a crib!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He really is cute. I like the pictures of your son while he is yawning.
And of course I am happy that you are taking the time to pass on all these details about his first few days so far. It is so special to me. Love, Angela