Saturday, August 25, 2007

9th week

Grandma Bonnie and her friend Laurie came to visit us this week and we had a lovely time. We did spend quite a bit of energy trying to figure out why Gregory hates the car and we even attempted some aromatherapy. Nothing has completely quelled the crying yet, but so far the most effective intervention is Daddy singing show tunes. That's it, Dan has to come with us everywhere we drive! Obviously thats not practical, but maybe we'll have to make a tape of him singing??

Its coming upon the time that I have to start back to work a little bit. I have 2 RESPECT shows next week and after Labor Day I'll begin teaching an evening class at the community college again. It will be great for Dan and Greg to be together just them for 2 nights a week, but I know I'll miss them both while I'm away! I am looking forward to having a little paycheck again though!

Well here are some pics - some more from the Napa trip courtesy of my sisters. If anyone has any others, please email them to me since our camera wasn't working on that trip. Thanks!
grandma bonnie aug 07
gma bonnie aug 07
sometime in Napa
napa
with Great Grandparents
with Great Grandparents
dim sum in Chinatown San Francisco
First Dim Sum - Chinatown San Francisco
Pier 39 watching sea lions
Pier 39 watching sea lions
Ghiradelli Square
Ghiradelli Square

1 comment:

Michal said...

what a cutie pie! i love that last picture.