Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to work...

Well I have started up again with both of my jobs. The RESPECT shows are no big deal because I don't have to be gone too long. We have some gracious friends who don't seem to mind looking after Gregory during those times, so I guess he'll just bounce between them when I'm scheduled. However, my biology class takes me away from home for about 5 hours, which Gregory does not seem to be too happy about. Tonight he only slept 30 minutes during that time, and only ate about 1 oz. He is apparently not very good at taking a bottle despite our attempts to introduce it to him at the right time. He was starving and exhausted when I got home - poor Dan was at his wit's end. Well we'll try a different kind of bottle nipple and hopefully that will solve the problem and the two of them can get into a better groove.

Otherwise the last week has been quite nice. It was my birthday last week and we went to a neat little restaurant. I am going to get Photoshop Elements for my birthday (just haven't ordered it yet) so I can perfect all of my digital photos and hopefully use it to make a scrapbook. I have ugly handwriting, so making one by hand is not really a great idea for me... Speaking of digital photos, of course we have more to share! The stupid Webshots cuts off the pictures so weird in the slideshow, but it takes up much less space than posting them individually. Lets have a vote - slideshow or individual - which do you prefer??

A couple notes on the pics: you'll see Gregory is already interested in the arts - studying Van Gogh quite intently. I got these famous painter books for him at the museum and they are the first books he really likes to look at! Also shown (though maybe cut off in the slideshow) is the new setup of the toy hanger - he just loves kicking those jingle bells - he'll go at it for an hour at a time! Lastly, he is getting much better at hand-to-mouth and is beginning to prefer his hand over his binki - I am somewhat relieved because I hate the binki, but I suppose you can't throw thumbs away!



10 wks

No comments: