Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Trip to Napa

Gregory took his first plane rides this past weekend. All in all he did pretty well, especially on the way home when we got rerouted to Sioux Falls due to thunderstorms in Omaha and we didn't get back until 2am!

We had a fabulous time in Napa with all my side of the family. I can't even tell you how wonderful it was to be with everyone. There were so many people that Gregory got to meet for the first time. My cousin's wedding was absolutely beautiful too. I think it went off pretty much without a hitch and in true Bullinger fashion, the dance floor was hopping all night long. Sarah and Scott are such a great couple and everyone was thrilled to be there celebrating with them. We also toured a winery and spent a day in San Francisco. Unfortunately, our camera battery died so we only got pics of the first night we were there! Lesson learned, pack the battery charger. So all those of you who were in Napa, please send me your pics (I have already stolen a couple)!!! Here's a slideshow but again its cutting off the pictures so you can click on it to go to the whole album if you want.



Napa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of your dad and Gregory :) Such a big smile from Dr Nick!!