Monday, January 22, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!

There is no doubt about it. And he's an active little guy, although I could've told you that. The technician could hardly get a decent measurement - he was twisting all around in there!! My placenta is at the back of my uterus, so its no wonder I've been feeling him moving since 13 wks! Anyway, he's perfectly perfect, if not a little bit camera shy, but we got a few good shots. Might be a thumb-sucker, though!! Right now he is about 6 inches long from head to tushie, and weighs almost 3/4 of a pound - has a lot of growing to do still!! Its amazing how tiny that really is...

We are absolutely thrilled to be expecting a son, but we would have been equally happy to have a daughter. Maybe next time?? Its just so fun to know! We have a couple of finalists for names, but there's a while yet to decide. We might just have to see his little face before we know for sure. Now we can really get going on the nursery. Its not going to be a specific theme, but the walls are already blue so I guess they'll stay that way! Then there's sheets and curtains, etc.... Ooo how fun!

See his little fingers above his nose?
Profile 1
hollydlr

This is a weird angle - a cross-section - you'll just have to take my word for it...
I'm a BOY!!!
hollydlr

Tap dancer feet???
Tap Dancer feet???
hollydlr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!