Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Interview with Gregory, Age 3

I just had to commemorate this to the blog - its too funny!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A firefighter, and a police officer. And when Asher grows up he can be a bumblebee, and when Daddy grows up he can be a hot dog, and when you grow up you can be a banana.

What is your favorite color? black

How do you make bread? Um, it’s a little tricky so I need someone else to help me, like you.

What is gravity? I don’t know, what?

Where do babies come from? Yonis

Where does electricity come from? I don’t know, where?

What would you do with $100? Put it in the mailbox.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go? To Sam and Tristan’s house

What is one new thing you would like to try this year? A new shirt. Right now.

What is one memory you have from this summer? Naptime!

If you could have only one present this year what would it be? A new shirt. Let’s get one right now.

What do you love about your brother? Holding him

What is your favorite food? Hmmm, ice cream and orange juice and brownies and cakes and pies. Those are all my favorite foods.

What is your favorite toy? My red robot. Actually, the picnic food.

What is your favorite thing to do? Wearing your slippers, Mommy. And sliding in water.

1 comment:

Michal said...

This is fabulous! I love the "wearing your slippers, Mommy." Like, DUH! Obviously you should have known all these answers. :)

What a great idea! I want to try it with Xander when he starts really talking.