Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun getting around

Greg has been pushing the limits of his mobility and has been gaining ground every day. We got him a walker wagon so he could practice (courtesy of Uncle Benny) and he has been having fun with it - although we had to weight it down a little to keep it from tipping back - its not the fanciest thing. But hey, it does the trick!



The wagon is also good for teething - who knew!?!


Greg and Daddy having fun (well maybe Greg is having more fun than Daddy!)


Also I have recently been learning how to knit - and this is the first finished project - a diaper soaker - I think it turned out pretty good. My definition of pretty good is that he can actually wear it for its intended purpose! (Although our little friend Jacob thought it also would make a good hat!)

3 comments:

Michal said...

1) Yay walking!
2) Yay more teething!
3) Yay Gregory cuteness!
4) It's kinda scary and kinda impressive that you can knit now. The main character of the last book I read was a knitter. I think that's the closest I'll get.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Is that your basement all done? It looks great from what I can see! I love the soaker, you did a fantastic job!!

Michal said...

updates? what's he up to now?